Please read this before using my content in UTAU. Thank you so much!
- When publishing any work with the voicebanks, please state the name of the voicebank and give credit to the author, writing their names as exactly as it's written.
- You do not need permission to use the voicebanks.
- The following types of content are unconditionally prohibited:
- Criminal or illegal content
- Explicit underage sexual content
- Bigotry and hateful content
- Please contact the author if you wish to use the voicebanks commercially.
- The voicebanks are free to use in doujin content.
- You cannot edit the voicebank's audio files without special permission.
- You are free to edit any configuration files, such as oto.ini or FRQ files. However, you cannot distribute the edited files without my permission.
- Before a voicebank is discontinued, you cannot redistribute it.
- After this voicebank is discontinued, you can redistribute it in private - do not proide download links to the redistributed voicebanks to the public.
- You are free to share rendered singing vocals created with a voicebank.
Failure to adhere to the voicebank TOS will result in all voicebanks taken down for an indefinite period of time.
- When using the USTs, please give credit to the author (iosion), writing the name as exactly as it's written.
- You do not need permission to use the USTs.
- You are free to edit the USTs however you like.
- If you leave the tuning in the UST as it is, please credit me (as "iosion") for the UST's tuning.
- Conversion to other formats is okay.
- The following actions are unconditionally prohibited:
- Claiming the USTs as your own work
- Distributing edited/converted USTs without my permission
Failure to adhere to the UST TOS will result in all USTs taken down for an indefinite period of time.
- Redistribution of my USTs is prohibited.
Q: Can I draw fanart of your UTAU/make covers with your UTAU?
Yes, yes you can. In fact, I encourage it! You tag can your works with the UTAUs' name. I search up work with my UTAUs frequently, but you're more than welcome to tag me in them. :D Honestly you don't need permission from me to do those sorts of things HAHA
Q: Will your UTAUs get new voicebank updates?
For Maria and Mario, they won't be getting any new major voicebank updates soon since their multiexpression voicebanks are a three-appends-in-one kind of archetype. I am also busy at the moment, and I can't really see myself record major updates as of now. But, fun fact: I recorded their multiexpression voicebanks in the event that I would get busy to the point where I barely have time to record new voicebanks.
For future voicebanks that are of the standalone/appends archetype, expect me to release them on the occasion.
Meteo, on the other hand, will still receive updates and appends occasionally. I have various voicebanks planned to record for them, but I don't really know when that'll happen.
Regardless, please be on the lookout for new voicebanks in the future!
Q: I found out that the link to [insert name here] voicebank/UST does not work. Why is that?
There are a couple of reasons why this happens:
- It's a broken link I was supposed to fix but never got to it
- The voicebank/UST is now inactive; please don't ask me to give you the voicebank
- The voicebank/UST isn't up just yet; just wait patiently
Don't forget to contact me if you happen to stumble on a broken link.
Q: I found an issue with [insert name here] voicebank/UST. What do I do?
Depending on what problem you encountered with the voicebank, such as an oto.ini problem or an error in the .frq files, please contact me via my Twitter account (@iosion_) since I'm more active over there. I will try to fix the issue as soon as I can.